Friday, December 9, 2016

Articles You Should Read- Real Estate trends for 2017, Realtor.com Housing Forecast and more!

Check out the following articles:

 1- Six things to know about LA’s plans to fix its awful sidewalks

 2- Los Angeles County Home Prices Are up 7 percent 

 3- 5 Big Real Estate Trends To Watch For in 2017 

 4- Realtor.Com 2017 Housing Forecast- The 2017 housing market will be a year of slowing, yet moderate growth, set against the backdrop of a changing composition of home buyers and a post-election interest rate jump that could potentially price some first-timers out of the market, according to the realtor.com® 2017 housing forecast. 

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and hve been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Sarah Williams Realtys

    ReplyDelete